April 6, 2019
5:00pm - 4:00pm
$6.00 Regular, $5.00 Seniors (60+), Students and Children Free
Livingston County Home Show
Come see more than 200 home improvement exhibits at the Livingston County Home Show, April 5 – 7, 2019, located at the Howell High School Field House. Find the latest in home improvements, landscape and décor.
Special features include:
– Free Shred Event: Saturday, April 6th, 10:00am to 2:00pm. Bring documents for shredding (free of charge). Just look for the Corrigan Record Storage truck located in the circular drive near the Howell High School field house.
– Taste of Livingston County: Saturday, April 6th, 11:30am to 3:00pm. Purchase tickets to sample an array of foods from some of Livingston County’s best restaurants and caterers. Cost for a taste is just .75 ea.
– Kids’ Zone: FREE entertainment will be provided for children of all ages. All weekend
– Neighborhood Marketplace: A unique shopping experience with products ranging from handmade jewelry, garden items, gourmet foods and much more! Sure to be something for everyone. All weekend
– Fine Arts Show: Work of local artists will be on display in the commons located next to the high school cafeteria. The popular arts show is coordinated by the Livingston Fine Arts Association, and all art on display is available for sale. All weekend
– Community Resource Fair: Hosted by the Livingston County United Way, the Community Resource Fair features a wide variety of local Non-Profit and community organizations. All weekend
– Giveaways & Promotions:
Be one of the first 25 in line on Friday and get in for FREE! Not lucky enough to be the first 25 in line? Don’t worry, “1/2 off Fridays” will help ease the pain! The extra money you saved can be spent on something tasty at the concession stand!
Can’t pass up a good deal? Purchase our popular “2 for $22” Special at any ticket booth at the event. The “2 for $22” special includes 2 admission tickets to the home show (valid 1 day of choice) and 10 “Taste” tickets each to Taste of Livingston (Saturday only). Super popular, don’t miss out!
Odds in your favor? Don’t forget to enter your raffle ticket in the ticket barrel at the entrance of the show to find out! It’s your chance to WIN $500 Home Show Bucks! Home Show Bucks can be used at any exhibitor/vendor participating in the show. There will be one lucky winner each day of the show (do not need to be present to win).
The Livingston County Home Show is hosted by the Howell Area Chamber of Commerce.
Admission is $6.00 for adults and $5.00 for senior citizens (60+ & over). Children are free with an adult. Visit www.livingstoncountyhomeshow.com for more information and $1 off admission coupon.
1200 W Grand River Ave
Howell, MI 48843, USA