December 5, 2020
Call for available time slots
$12 per person daytime
$15 per person after 6 p.m.
Call (810) 632-7692 to purchase tickets
Meet Santa and Ride the Spicer Express at Spicer Orchards
Ride the Spicer Express!
Spicer Orchards is currently planning to offer a “socially distanced” Santa for the 2020 season.
What is “socially distanced” Santa?
It is NOT a Santa with a Mask. Santa will be working in his sleigh workshop on “toys” for Christmas and his hands are stuck in the toy, Ohh Noo!! So children will speak to Santa across his workbench. Pictures will be available with Santa in the background.
Visit Santa at his Sleigh Workshop
Day Time: $12 per person
Night Time 6:00pm & after: $15 per person
**Train or Wagon Ride**
Private Visit with Santa
Bonfire at Santa’s Cabin
Making Reindeer Food with Elves
Please make a reservation by calling or stopping in the market. Trains book up fast and walk-ins are not guaranteed. Trains have a maximum capacity to ensure families/groups have adequate time in their private visit with Santa.
Santa reservations start the Friday after Thanksgiving. The train to see Santa runs every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until Christmas. Please call for available time slots.
It’s an Experience!
Spicer Orchards strives to provide a Magical Moment for you and your family. They provide the Santa “experience” with the hope of continuing the spirit and magic of Christmas. They hope you get the perfect family picture for your Christmas card, but that is not the purpose; The purpose is to experience the magic. You are welcome to take your own pictures and Mrs. Claus will be happy to snap a photo of the group, but they will not spend extra time positioning everyone, checking to make sure the photo is perfect, or be held accountable for photo mishaps. The cabin and woods offer a cool backdrop to some memorable photos!
Visitors are welcome to take their own pictures with cell phones etc.
Mrs. Claus or an elf may help you with family photos.
If you bring a professional photographer with you, you will need to pay the professional photographers fee in addition to their train fee. Professional photographers will not be allotted additional time.
Professional photographers need a Red Photographer Pass.
- Pre Cut Christmas Trees
- Holiday Gift Baskets
- Holiday Baked Goods
- Christmas Fudge
Santa Reservations: Please Call (810) 632-7692 or stop in the market to make a Reservation.
- Payment over the phone/in-store is necessary to hold the reservation.
- Booking is Non-refundable. Date/Time changes are accepted. You may receive a gift certificate for a refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the train departure to pick up your tickets in the Market. The train leaves promptly at the scheduled time. If you are late for the train and miss your scheduled time, they will do their best to accommodate you, however, there are no promises.
- Train Ride, Cider, and Doughnut are included in the ticket price. Bring your ticket to the market after your Santa Visit.
- Dress for the weather: You may be outside for up to 1+ hour time. The train is not heated.
- Spicer Express will run regardless of weather conditions and refunds not given for weather conditions. We can reschedule based on availability.
- A wagon could be substituted for the Train in the event of a mechanical problem.